In the light of the above, the ministry recognizes the need to form partnership with people of similar passion, groups and churches in general, in extending the frontiers of marriage evangelism, perhaps the greatest untapped mission in this country. The objectives of this ministry can therefore be summarised as follows:
- To call churches and individuals back to a Biblically-based, Christ-centred, and Holy Spirit-Empowered perspective on marriage.
- To establish working relationships with organisations involved in marriage evangelism and youth development
- To assist individuals, churches and ministries with access to teaching materials and literature on marriage and the family.
- To speak with a righteous voice on marriage and family issues in the public.
- To emphasize the importance of the Family Heritage
To further the above objectives, the ministry is committed to building and administering teaching and counseling centres in major cities in Nigeria. These centres are called Family Centres and shall run as independent non-governmental resource centres. The use of the media is expected to become a strong strategy in advancing the objectives of the ministry. We shall continue to run training programmes for pastors, marriage counselors, therapists, educators and interested individuals who will receive the designation CMS (Certified Marriage Specialist), and thereafter help to advance the course of marriage evangelism in their local churches and the society at large.